Desert Hot Springs Spa

CA SouthCalifornia South


outdoor hot swimming pool, seven soaking pools
bathing suit req
fee $


notes: Luxury spa. Spectacular views, pool side food/drink
service, hair/manicure salon.
Guests have access to nearby tennis, golf, and Mission Lakes Country
Club.

address:10805 Palm Dr., Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240

how to get there: In the town of Desert Hot Springs
phone: 619-329-6495, reservations 800-843-6053
shelter: lodging

food: restaurant/bar
payment accepted: unknown
massage: yes, plus wide range of bodywork and beauty treatments.
temperature: variety from 140 degree F flow

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Very old resort, rooms were pretty awful, dined in the Cafe because as we drove through Desert Hot Springs it occured to us this was no Palm Springs and even while shopping in a quick e mart I felt ;ike it was the twilight zone. Once back at the hotel, we ventured out to the spas and I dont think a single one is heated to even 100- fine during the middle of the day but a better name would have been bath tubs. Cloudy water, lukewarm, maybe 1 had very weak jets but while trying to fake enjoying the trip I am looking across the pool deck to my towel and shoes and I realize great big disgusting water bugs are everywhere. I can usually make the best of a situation but so help me at 7 am the next morning my stuff was packed and I apoligized to the person I was there with and said I wanted to go home. I think I did 100mph till I was halfway back to OC.